Friday, May 28, 2010

Chapter 4

I looked around the hotel room as i felt the tears falling down my face as I saw all of my stuff and Lauren's stuff destroyed. I looked as Lauren was crying into Cody's chest and I got mad and i punched the wall as I started to cry. I turned to go out to find out who did it but just ended up in Randy's arms crying into his chest. "Shhhh...its ok" Cody said softly meaning both of us. "We aren't letting you stay here by yourselves after this Lauren can stay with Cody and you can stay with me" Randy said as he rubbed my back softly.

We went in and got what clothes that weren't destroyed and went to their rooms. I hugged Lauren before she went into Cody's room then I walked into Randy's room slowly. I set my clothes down and went into the bathroom and took a nice long shower and let the water beat down on me. I came out in a towel as Randy walked into the bathroom in just a pair of basketball shorts. I walked into the hotel room and got dressed into my night clothes which were all i had left pretty much.

My night clothes


I was sitting on the bed brushing out my hair when Randy came out of the bathroom with a towel around his neck and in a pair of basketball shorts with boxers on. I smiled softly but kept brushing my long hair sighing tryin to compress all the tears.

What I didn't know was across the wall the same was going on. Lauren had takin a shower and was in her night clothes which was all she had too.

Lauren's outfit



Though as soon as she took her shower she laid down on the queen sized bed and trying to take in everything that had happened today. She heard the shower turn off and a few minutes later felt Cody lay in bed beside her. At first he doesn't do anything but then he rolled over and put his arms around her pulling her against his chest.

At first she didn't do anything then Lauren slowly moved her head over and rested it on Cody's arm. "Why the hell can't he just leave me alone?" she asked softly. "Because he is jealous u don't want him anymore" Cody said rubbing his thumb up and down her back. She moved closer and she whispered "I don't know what I want anymore....well i can't say that cause right now I know I just wanna sleep here in ur arms and try to forget everything" and with that Lauren feel asleep.

While all of this was going on across the wall I was sitting in the bed with Randy just brushing my hair. The room was dead quiet until I hit him with the brush. He looked at me and rolled his eyes so I hit him again and he said "Hit me again and you'll regret it" I growled and hit him again and within like 3 seconds he had thrown the brush across the room and was on top of me with my arms pinned above my head and I couldn't move.

I just looked up at him and I saw the coldness had come back into his eyes as I looked up at him. He was very close to me as I tried to get up cause he was really starting to scare me. "Randy....snap out of it" i whispered softly but he just kept staring at me coldly. I tried to move one more time and he pinned me even harder to the bed.

I sat there and then sat up with the little range of movement I had and I brushed my lips against his. When my head hit the pillow again I looked back at him and he looked shocked as he let go of my wrists and i pulled them down rubbing them cause they really hurt. He moved down so his hands were on either side of my head and he kinda did a push-up down and said "why did you do that"

I shrugged and whispered "I guess...because I wanted too" I looked away at the wall and then i felt him move down closer and he whispered right in my ear "then I did this because I wanted too" and he moved down and kissed my neck instantly and easily finding my sweet spot. I gasped and got goose bumps as my hands moved to his chest. He smiled then moved up and kissed me deeply.

I smiled and kissed him back softly then he laid down beside me as he pulled the covers over us and pulled me closely as we slept I used his chest as my pillow.

~The Next Day~

I woke up and got up and got dressed and walked out of the hotel room to see that Lauren and Cody were waiting outside. I smiled and walked over still in the room having looked through the little peep hole and I kissed Randy. "Wake up Randy...come on" I whispered He woke up and smiled pulling me down and kissed me back and then let me up and i grabbed my purse and walked to the door and out. I smiled when Randy walked behind me as I took his arm and we walked down the hall in this outfit cause its the only one Lauren and I had that the Dynasty didn't destroy.

Our outfit (except its a legacy shirt tha'ts all ripped up like that)



"Well...so because the idiotic dynasty destroyed out outfits....we were wondering do you guys wanna come out shopping with us so that we can get new outfits?" I asked as we got onto the elevator. Cody looked at Randy and they said "Sure" in unison. I smiled and we walked out and i still had Randy's arm but in the lobby there stood the hart dynasty. I growled but I glanced over and saw Cody's arm go around Lauren as they looked over Cody leaned down and kissed Lauren who had looked up at him.

I giggled cause she got so red and I turned my head and put it on Randy's chest and he just wrapped his arms around me very lovingly and I saw the anger rise in both David Hart Smith and Tyson Kid.

I smirked and smiled as we walked out past them after that and this time I was holding Randy's hand as we all walked out and got into the a rented Ford 150 Super duty and we drove to the one LARGE department store. It was closed because they knew the WWE wrestlers well diva's were coming to shop.

We were in the mall for almost 3 hours and we ended up buying all of these outfits

Outfit #1


Outfit #2


Outfit #3


Outfit #4


Outfit #5

Outfit #6


Outfit #7


Outfit #7


Outfit #8


Outfit #9


We walked out of the mall with about 10 bags carrying them with the help of the boys and we put them in the back of the truck and got back in going back to the hotel. We smiled and Lauren and I took Cody's room to change for SMACKDOWN cause apparently Vikki didn't like us. We got changed into the 1st outfit and about 20 minutes later Cody knocked on the door and Lauren opened it and all I heard from the hallway was a loud thud and Lauren saying "CODY!"

1 comment:

  1. I loved this!! great update and cant wait for more! =D

    ReplyDelete