Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Chapter 1

It was finally that time it was time for Lauren's debut on RAW but what they didn't know was that I was coming along too. I was gonna hide under the ring and when Lauren would get hurt or tired I'd come up from the ring after she slid under and replace her.

It was like a magic act for us it was her first match and the stupid bitch Maryse was her opponent.

As Lauren came out this song came on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25LBTSUEU0A

I was under the ring and i was dancin to the music but I heard Marye's voice and it made me wanna stab my ears with a rusty fork. Lauren slid into the ring and dance around then turned around, walked over to Maryse and slapped her HARD across the face. That was the start of the match.

I heard the smashing and crashing from under the ring then about half way through I saw the apron go up and Lauren climbed in. I smirked high fived her and I slide back into the ring. I smirked and dodged her punch and I grabbed hair and drove her face into my knee.

I smirked as I did some cross body suplexes and hip throws until she was down and out and I climbed up onto the ring ropes blew a kiss to the ground and did a double back flip off the top rope and landed onto her on my back and covered her for the 1, 2, 3!!

I jumped up and down so happy but it didn't last because the words "You think you know me" came on. I looked around but then I saw smoke come from under the ring and Lauren crawled up and came up into the ring with me. I stood there as Edge walked out and smirked a mic in his hand and he ran down and slid into the ring.

When he did I snarled and dropped down into a crouch like a wild cat and growled as i just started at him. "Oh lookie the little kitty is mad" he said as he tried to touch me but I bit his finger snarling. "Back off edge or u'll get hurt" i growled.

"Oh look our little twins are back" he said as he looked at Lauren. I stood up and pulled her so she was behind me. "go to hell edge or u'll be sorry" i said into the mic as I heard Lauren get the mic from Lillian behind me. "Edge go away" she said walking so she was beside me.

"But LC baby i came out to see you" he said wrapping his arm around her waist. I punched him in the side of the head and pulled her back as he turned around and said "U little" and slapped me. I stumbled back and held my face and went after him again but Lauren stopped me and said

"Edge why don't u go find an excuse for vikki because if i hear EXCUSE ME one more time i'm gonna throw up....anyway why dont u go back and bone the boss so u can get more title shots....though thats the only action u get cause as far as bed goes u suck"

She turned and told me to calm down as we made our way over to the ring ropes "U also lack in the package department" she said with a smirk and a wink and he charged at us but we both dropped into splits and pulled the ring ropes and he flew onto the ramp.

When he decided to come back the Hart Dynasty's music came on and Tyson Kid and David Hart Smith ran out and he hit the road. My face was still stinging from the slap and I sighed as I looked and watched Lauren hug David tightly.

Those two were such close friends it was almost more then that. As she hugged and he held her I jumped out of the ring and walked up the ramp silently. I figured that she wanted time alone with the people she spent more time with then she did her own twin sister.

I walked into the back and when I did I ran into Sheamus. I mean I don't know how i ran into him when how pale he is should make him very noticeable. I stumbled back and looked at him


"What were your going lassy you wouldnt want to get hurt now would u?" he said as he moved closer. I took a step back then his attention turned to someone else, I looked behind me and saw Randy Orton walking over.

They glared at each other and pale man walked away "Thanks" i said softly to Orton when I looked at him.

A strand of my hair fell into my face just as the camera's came on us all the crowd saw was Orton push back that strand of hair so it was behind my ear and then walk away. I felt myself blush as my hand followed the same path his hand did and I just smiled and walked back to my locker room.

I sat there and waited but Lauren never came back eventually she came out with David right behind her and I growled curlin against the wall watching tv. "Sis whats the matter?" she asked walking over.

"Nothing at all" i said with a very cold voice. "What the hell is ur problem" she said pulling me up so i was standing infront of her "Nothing why dont u just go and hang out with the Hart Dynasty some more ya know cause its not like im ur sister or anything!" i yelled and walked out of the locker room


A tear fell from Lauren's eye as she realized what she had been doing. I walked and sat against the one wall watching RAW. It was time for Orton's match vs Jack Swagger.

I hated Swagger with every fiber of my being so I slowly walked over to the curtain and watched. As I did I realized that Swagger was gonna be disqualified and then Edge was coming out to double team Randy.

I watched in horror as what I predicted was very true and Swagger slapped the Ref and Edge came out of the crowd. I took off out of the curtain and down the ramp and I dove into the ring and rolled just as Randy turned around to see what was behind him Edge took off for the spear. Just as he did I pushed randy out of the way and got the spear myself.

I hit the ground hard and i heard Lauren and the Harts come out quickly behind. Edge and Swagger took off out of the ring as I rolled over holding my stomach my head on the ground. Lauren put her hand on my back "Cris what the hell did u do that for?" she asked kinda mad. I just shrugged her off and tried to stand up.

I stood up very slowly and then stumbled over right into Randy's chest. I looked up and saw that those normally heartless and emotionless eyes had some worry in them but he wouldn't show it and I knew it. He caught me but just handed me off to Tyson and walked out of the ring.

I pulled away and walked up the ramp followed by Lauren who was just fuming with rage. I walked out into the car and we drove back to the hotel. Lauren and I were rooming together and we got there be4 our neighborghs were back and as soon as the door shut the fight started "WHAT THE HELL WAS ALL THAT ABOUT!" she screamed

"OH JUST SHUT UP I DID THAT CAUSE U WERE TO BUSY PLAYING GOOGLY EYES WITH DAVID TO CARE" I yelled back

"I HAVENT SEEN HIM IN A LONG TIME" She yelled

"BULL SHIT U SAW HIM LAST WEEK WHEN RAW WAS IN CHICAGO!" I yelled back

She didnt have anything to say but "Just shut up ur such a brat"

I growled "Oh im the brat yeah im not the one that hangs out with the guy thats my best friend that i'd rather be fucking then hang out with my sister who joiend this buisness so we could have more time together and have fun but whatever lauren" i said opening and SLAMMING the door closed

I walked down to the pool having changed while we were arguing and I sat at the pool in this bikini



I sat there on the one chair then I heard a deep voice say "hey" and i turned around to meet the eyes of Randy Orton....

No comments:

Post a Comment