Friday, May 21, 2010

Chapter 2

I turned around and looked at Orton as I stood there my long hair falling down to almost my waist it hid my left eye. I sat down again looking at my feet wiggling my toes not knowing what to do when I looked at him.

I saw him walk over and sit down beside me and he moved my hair. I looked up and saw that when no one else was around that there was something about his eyes that had changed. He just seemed so alone and it looked like he just wanted someone to be there for him.

I smiled when he moved my hair back behind my ear "Randy...i'm" i started but he put his finger on my lips "Don't say your sorry" he said as his hand moved and rested on my ribs softly.

Even with the slightest touch i winced a little cause my ribs were really sore. I put my hand over his because it just hurt and then i moved my hand blushing.

I looked up and he had a little bit of a smile on his face. I blushed and looked back down playing with my fingers as I sat there and then ran my fingers through my hair. "I really hate this" i whispered softly

"Why?" He asked looking at him. "Cause of the fact that my sister hangs out more with the Hart Dynasty then she does with me....we came into this business to be together as a family and she would rather be giving Dave googly eyes."

I sighed and walked over and sank down into the hot tub sinking down to my chin. I felt someone get in with me and I opened my eyes and saw Randy right across from me.

We sat in there and relaxed for about an hour and near the end i started to kick him and he was kicking me back and I ended up laughing and splashing him.

We got out and he walked me up to my hotel room "see u tomorrow Randy...thanks" is aid with a smile then walked into the hotel room. Lauren was sleeping and I changed into my pajamas

I laid in bed sighing then fell asleep. I was sleeping rather peacefully then it happened again. The same nightmare that i've been having since the fire that destroyed our house when we were 3. I could feel the flames and I was rolling around.

I ran out of my room tryin to find my mom and dad. I couldnt see anyone I was so scared then i heard a loud crack and the roof came down I screamed and sat up in my bed quickly. I was breathing heavy and covered in sweat.

I got up and walked over to Lauren's bed and shook her a little. The tears just pouring out of my eyes as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Whats the matter Crystal" she asked looking at me sitting up. I just set my head on her shoulder and she scooted over and I crawled in bed hiding my face in her shoulder. she softly petted my back til i fell asleep then LC fell asleep soon after.

Really thats all we ever had to do to stop fighting we were so close that nothing could come between us. The next morning we got up and go dressed into these outfits

LC= Pink
Crystal=Black
We got dressed and walked out of the hotel with our luggage on our way to the next city. It was fun we laughed and talked but I couldn't help but find myself staring at Randy when I saw him. He was in his normal clothes a t-shirt and a pair of really nice jeans.

I felt myself blush then I felt myself get mad when David ran over and put his arm around Lauren who treated me like I wasn't there.

I sighed and walked over putting my stuff in the bus and then got on. We were taking a bus to the next destination because all of the airplanes were grounded due to the storms

. I got on the bus and sat in the back after changing into sweat pants and a beater.

I sat there silently all by myself as I watched Lauren look up and me and she moved David into the bus with me but I just sat there by myself as she sat in the front with David, Tyson and Natalia. We weren't fighting because we talked about thats what she was gonna do.

I was very content with sittin there by myself at least until I felt someone sit beside me. I turned and looked seeing Randy sitting beside me. I smiled and said "hey" He smiled only to me then he took out his i-pod touch and offered me a head phone. I pulled out a blanket and my pillow and offered to share the blanket with him.

"If i give u the pillow can I use you as my pillow?" I asked softly. He took the pillow and leaned the chair back putting up his arm rest as I pulled the blanket up and put in the head phone and set my head on his shoulder as he moved his arm so that it was around me and it kinda rested on my side.

I was asleep before we even left the Cincinnati on our way to Nashville. I curled into Randy as we drove as i fell asleep and while I was sleeping I thought I felt him moving my hair with his other hand.

I slept the whole way there and again I started to have a nightmare but when I started to toss and turn a little I felt Randy rest his hand on my hip and whisper "Shhhh its ok....your safe"

No comments:

Post a Comment